Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Eureka

Lately I've been envisioning the perfect desk and I've just found it. I have apartment angst on a regular basis, my angst centers around not having any personal space. If I want to make a mess, work on a project, or just have girly stuff around I have no place but the dining room table. For some time I've been telling Drew that I'd like a desk of my own - and I'd like this one. I don't know where I'd put this great piece of furniture (apartment is full to the brim) but I sure do like it.
I like the owl lamp too.


I like the dark grey-blue color of the wall mixed with the white and yellow accents.

Simple and streamline, the perfect chair.
My desk is on sale through the end of the week at www.westelm.com. Maybe I'll find $200 in the couch cushions when I go home for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment