Monday, March 7, 2011

Le Papier...gasp!

I present to you Le Papier Studio. This artist, Vana Chupp, is a professionally trained architect that started crafting with silhouettes after the birth of her son. In 2008, Vana launched Le Papier Studio, a small woman-owned business that specializes in illustrating unique custom silhouettes. Le Papier puts silhouettes on just about anything: coasters, paper products, prints, jewelry, tote bags and it goes on and on.

My friend and co-worker Emily Kraft introduced me to Le Papier. After drooling over the entire website, I found photos of Vana's  personal office. I died. She has a desk, ample storage, and some pretty great art in this small but functional studio.

I love, love, this wall color. It is soothing, not drab, and would adapt well to just about anything. I might want to paint my bedroom in it - tonight perhaps.

The suitcases, from Paper-Source, are identical to those that I've given to Peter and Patrick. Mom, can you help me hang pictures like that?

An entire wall of cubby-holes, wow.
Some of Le Papier's products - all of which can be ordered as picture or custom made with images of your huney-bunny, pet or kiddos.



I think my sister would love these.


A sweet Griffie G. Griffin tote would make the sun shine brighter.
Le Papier does standard and custom letter press stationary. They have all kinds of wedding and baby shower invites, announcements, valentines and greeting cards. I especially loved the card below, with the couple under the umbrella.



1 comment:

  1. You're right. Your sister would love those. And Griffie G. Griffin would love that tote...

    ReplyDelete