While I have tons to say about the actual wedding and Catherine's dress(es) I'll start with the hats. First of all, why can't American women be cool enough to wear hats? Shy of Kentucky Derby weekend, no American women seem to wear hats any longer. Why?
Instyle.com had a great wrap-up on the hats that made their way into Westminster Abbey this moring. Here are some of my favorites.
![]() |
Marina Fogle, the wife of the British television personality Ben Fogle. This lady is due to give bith in two weeks, and she rocked that hat and some sky high Jimmy Choos. |
![]() |
Miriam Gonzalez, Deputy Prime Minister Nick Clegg's wife, wore a smashing coral colored flower hat. Bold move but I love it! |
![]() |
Princess Letizia of Asturias. Lovely in a Calista Flockhart sort of way. |
![]() |
| Princess Victoria of Sweden, love the hat love the dress. Perfect color. |
![]() |
Sally Bercow, wife of House of Commons Speaker John Bercow, accessorized with a black feathered fascinator. |







No comments:
Post a Comment