Monday, April 18, 2011

Who knew

I've heard about the Zappos.com outlet/distribution center over the past two years but I never bothered to make the 20 minute drive until today. Stupid! I've missed out on this treasure the last two years. I guess any Zappos.com returns are sent here and marked for clearance, brand-new shoes just ripe for the pickin'.

I found these treasures for Amy and the boys.


Some Dansko clogs for $50, that's about 75% off.


Some Tevas for the dudes, they're a little big but at their current growth rate they'll fit by next week.


I also snagged Amy some running gear and drooled over, but did not buy, several pairs of Kate Spades and Hunter boots.

I'm sure Drew and I will be back soon, very soon.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am so excited! Thank you!!! Unfortunately, the only outlet here in Lincoln is the Cabela's outlet...need a turkey call or hunter's orange vest?

    ReplyDelete