This birthday was full of fabulous treats. I would highly recommend turning 29 - I enjoyed it so much that I just might turn 29 again next year. I have great family and friends that showered me with some fantastic gifts - way more than I deserve. My dear family has certainly set Drew and I up for a fabulous vacation in D.C. and NYC this next week. I was also treated to some "swag" by some local stores. Here's a quick look...
Last week Aveda treated me to two, yes two, body washes. I have no idea how I managed to score two mail-certificates good for full-size freebies but I did and they smell divine. Scrub a dub dub.
Last week Aveda treated me to two, yes two, body washes. I have no idea how I managed to score two mail-certificates good for full-size freebies but I did and they smell divine. Scrub a dub dub.
Also last week Banana Republic sent me a $15 birthday gift certificate, which I used to buy a pair of shorts. I'm not a huge fan of shorts but they are pretty cute option for just $12 total!
Then, last weekend Amy, Marty and the dudes sent me the most perfect summer bag! I've got big NYC plans for this little darling.
This weekend, this J.Crew silk tank arrived from Courtney. The chunky bracelet I'm wearing was last year's birthday treat from Court - that lady has some good taste!
Also this weekend Starbucks sent me a card good for a free drink of my choice - any size, any kind. I chose a venti orange-mocha frappuchino! (Just kidding - can anyone name that movie?) Also, Panera send me a card good for a free cookie...pause...if you have not tried the Panera (St. Louis Bread Co. if you live in the Midwest) chocolate chipper cookie then your just not living life.
Drew and Griffie surprised me with goggles and gummy bears ...random, yes, but I've started swimming laps at the gym and have been reminding (a.k.a. whining) Drew for days that I need goggles (he listened!). And Haribo Gold-Bears are the only gummy bears worth eating - they are truly divine.
and last but not least, CVS pharmacy (basically the Walgreens of the East Coast) sent me a $3 gift card. I don't quite know what I'll do with my $3 at CVS, perhaps I'll snag some Q-Tips, or buy 1/2 a bottle of nail polish, or maybe splurge for another bag of Haribo gummy bears, whatever it is I'm sure it will be fantastic.
I am very thankful for everyone (near and far) who celebrated my birthday with me, I am one blessed not-yet-30-year-old.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:
Post a Comment