The Brooklyn home of Deborah Lloyd, president and creative director of Kate Spade New York, as featured by
The Coveteur.
Lloyd oversees all creative aspects of the Kate Spade and Jack Spade brands, including product design, merchandising, creative services and public relations. Lloyd joined Kate Spade after spending six years as the EVP of design and product development at Banana Republic (and before that five years at Burberry). Lloyd and her husband are avid collectors of photography, fashion illustration and modern art.
 |
| "This sailboat has followed me around the world and reminds me of my hometown of Plymouth (England). I love an interesting clutch (piano key clutch) - it’s a great conversation starter at a party." |
 |
| "My two-year-old Standard Schnauzer, Harry Winston Churchill, is obsessed with searching for squirrels. The shoes with the Marabou pom-poms are from the Fall 2011 Collection. I think they may be my favorites, so far." |
 |
| "I love reds and pinks mixed together and these shoes just up the ante - fuchsia satin, multi pink glitter, paper heart prints and suede Marabou magenta pumps - too good to hide, they are made for dancing on tables." |
 |
| "This is my favorite spring coat - so fresh after months of dreariness. A statement Prada necklace and a Valentino impulse purchase made at Heathrow Airport." |
 |
| "Yes - I love the Kennedy bag! It is the star of our fall ad campaign. The vintage British suitcases and trunks in vellum were a gift from my brother." |
 |
| "I am a sucker for Schiaparelli pink - anything shocking and bright - I am a fan." |
 |
| "Cleopatra the peacock loves a cocktail ring!" |
 |
| "I love these graphic dresses. The Jillian, hanging on the mantle, is the first dress I designed at Kate Spade New York and it still remains a favorite. It comes back every season in new colors, fabrics, etc." |
 |
| "My Kate Spade New York jewelry needed a home so we designed these gorgeous travel cases." |
 |
| "I collect vintage owls. Here, they look like the guys from 'The Usual Suspects'. I love the chain mail owl bag - that is also from Fall 2011. The leopard flats are Miu Miu." |
On the weekends, the Lloyd's spend time at their home on Highland Lake in upstate New York, as featured by
Lonny Magazine.
 |
| My sister has a chest just like this, same handles too. |
 |
| A+ for the peonies and the grey table cloth |
 |
| I especially like the white-washed wood floors and the miss-match kitchen table chairs, |
No comments:
Post a Comment