Last week Drew challenged me to stop picking my nails and grow them out like a respectable 28-year-old professional. I have been a nail picker all of my life, stopping for about one year during our engagement and wedding festivities, then I fell off the wagon again. I don't know why I do it, and I don't even really think about doing it. I just do it. If I succeed in growing my nails out to a respectable, big-girl length, then Drew has committed to treating me to a shellac manicure as well as a pedicure. I accepted this challenge and am happy to announce that I'm one week into become a respectable, big-girl adult.
| To help encourage me in this challenge I treated myself to some Essie polish in East Hampton Cottage. I wash a lot of dishes and this polish has stayed nearly perfect for the better part of a week. |
![]() |
| While on the subject of hands...this is the best stuff ever. Go get you some. You'll thank me later. |

No comments:
Post a Comment