In honor of the big day I made some chocolate sugar cookies in the only shape that seemed appropriate, bananas. I took them to work, got the management team on a massive sugar high and said bye bye.


I rushed on these and I think the icing looks a bit sloppy because it was too thick to spread into all the tiny nooks and crannies. So I'm not totally in-love with them but I did learn about what to do on my next set of bananas, which will be for Patrick's birthday, and that is to use the black icing as little as possible and to use it last.
No cookies making for the next two weeks because I've got a mere two weeks to buy anything and everything from Banana I've ever wanted - I need time to think this through! When this 50% discount is gone I just don't think, sadly, we'll darken the doors that much.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Those look incredible! Really, they do! And how classy of you to bring those to work on such a weird day...I want to be like you someday. I'm proud of you.
ReplyDelete