Saturday, April 9, 2011

Bye bye Banana

I've folded my last sweater, steamed my last pair of linen trousers, cleaned out my last fitting room and dealt with my last angry customer. After two years I'm officially done at BR! I am so happy to be retiring my employee ID, so long 0539872.


This was my store, Oxmoor 8225.


BR has been very good to me. Over the last two years I've had 401K and stock benefits, made some good friends, met a lot of crazy people and have outfitted nearly ever member of my immediate family with GapInc gear. But I'm taking my $5 retirement account and my 2.5 shares of stock and I'm running.

I will certainly miss the discount but I will welcome back my holidays and weekends.

Bye bye Banana.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you! Good decision. Don't worry, I have a sewing machine now...we can "craft" our clothes.

    ReplyDelete