Memorial weekend was full! Mom and Dad were in town and we had a great time. I don't think we could of crammed more into the weekend. I forgot to photo-document a lot of the weekend, but I did manage to get a few good shots.
 |
| We visited a rural Kentucky horse farm that takes in retired Thoroughbreds (race horses) |
 |
| We had lunch at 3rd Avenue Cafe, where I devoured this heavenly fish entirely on my own. The soy bean and bulgar wheat salad was the only healthy element of my meal. |
 |
| While at 3rd Avenue we were introduced to Desserts by Helen orange cake, which is yellow cake iced and filled with orange flavored buttercream. Not usually something I'd care for but this was fantastic. |
 |
| Drew and I attended the beautiful wedding of Sarah and Rob. I worked with Sarah at BR. |
 |
| I had lunch at Kashmir with a new friend. It was some incredibly tasty Indian food. |
 |
| Drew and I went to see Pirated of the Caribbean 4 - and it was lame. Sorry Johnny, it's over. |
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment