Thursday, June 2, 2011

Reservations

Yesterday, June 1, officially marked the start of my countdown to our DC/NYC trip. With 24 short days to go I confirmed our flights and hotels and made reservations all across the eastern seaboard. As part of Courtney's wedding day festivities I've now got a hair appointment at the swankiest salon I've ever seen, and I'm very much looking forward to some pampering. We are also  now ready to ride on Amtrak from Union Station in DC to Penn Station in NYC.
Union Station, Washington D.C.
Penn Station, New York City
We also made dinner reservation at two NYC hot spots. First is Prune, which will probably serve as my 29th birthday dinner and Drew's 30th birthday dinner. I am super excited for this meal, I'm hoping it is as tasty as it was three years ago. 
Prune - this tiny treasure only has about 15 tables.
At Prune you can see into the tiny kitchen, I really hope to see Chef Gabrielle
Our second reservation, which will be our 5th anniversary dinner, is for Gramercy Tavern. This place has won every award possible and was already almost entirely booked when I called yesterday!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment: