As part of her publicity tour for her new cookbook, Ina and her beautiful, stunning, spectacular "barn" kitchen were featured in the Friday
New York Times, again. {
In my mind, once I'm a resident of New York I'll run into her at Zabar's and we'll become friends. Then, i'll house sit for her when she and Jeffrey are in Paris...in my mind.}
 |
| her barn kitchen contains: "two Sub-Zero refrigerators, an eight-burner Viking stove, two ovens,
Belgian stone countertops, open shelves, a tall 17th-century Italian
cabinet for china and glassware, and a long antique Swiss pine dining
table for friends she invites over to try new dishes." |
 |
| A view of the East Hampton, N.Y., main house from the barn. A cookbook library and sitting room are currently being added onto the barn {yeah, that's nice}. |
 |
| Namib Desert by April Gornik {really? eegh?} |
 |
| 17th-century Italian cabinet for china and glassware {can I get one of those at the Pier 1?}. |
No comments:
Post a Comment